Microblading/ 3d brows
- Microblading is a semi-permanent tattooing technique that creates hairlike strokes to fill in sparse or thinning brows. The practice aims to give you an effortless full brow
- It lasts for one to three years depending on your skin and lifestyle.
- Microblading does require touchups yearly or bi-yearly, but at least you won’t be stuck forever with eyebrows that you don’t like, in case you don’t like how yours come out.
- It takes 2 hours for the processing.
- They will look darker during the healing period, so please don’t panic. The first three days are the darkest days, where your eyebrows look darker. By days four and five those little scabs start to fall off and by days seven and eight you can actually see the result underneath. It’s about 50 to 75 percent lighter than the day one eyebrows. The look fades significantly.